On Sunday 26th August 2018 father and son duo Steven and Marc Rom, owners of AVSTEV and distributors of Raymond Weil in Australia, hosted an intimate event at Spicers Potts Point giving guests ‘The Gift of Time’.
In the lead up to Father’s Day media and influencers were invited with their Father’s or loved ones to take some time out within the luxurious Victorian Terrace and experience Raymond Weil, with every guest being adorned in a hand selected timepiece before having their portrait taken.
Luxury wedding and event planners The Wedding Series bought the vision to life with stunning floral, an abundant feasting station and heavenly acoustic tunes performed by Duke Sydney.
The Wedding Series Founder Kate O’Shea said of the event ‘we strive to create events and experiences with meaning and purpose, a moment which will add to guests life and a memory they can cherish. The Raymond Weil ‘Gift of Time’ event certainly did that with guests able to have that beautiful experience with their nearest and dearest and have a stunning traditional portrait to mark the occasion’.
About Raymond Weil
Raymond Weil are creators of fine Swiss-made horology, and one of the last family-owned luxury watchmaking brands in the world. The elegant and refined collections of timepieces are inspired by music and the arts.
Discover the collections at Raymond-Weil.com
- Host – Raymond Weil Australia x The Wedding Series (@raymondweil_australia @theweddingseriesagency – www.theweddingseries.com)
- Venue – Spicers Potts Point (@spicerspottspoint)
- Music – Duke Sydney (@dukemusicau)
- Floral – The Style Maison (@thestylemaison)
- Portrait Photography – De Lumiere Photography (@delumiere.photography)
- Social Photography – Chloe Paul (@chloepaulphoto)
Click Here to download the press release.
Contact AVSTEV for media enquiries