The Avstev Group boasts a team of experienced watchmakers and after sales team to ensure the highest level of care for your timepiece.
IN-HOUSE SERVICE CENTRE
Where possible, all repairs are performed in our state of the art service centre located in Sydney, Australia. Our team of highly trained professional watchmakers are able to carry out all manner of services on your timepiece, from simple battery changes to rebuilding highly complex movements.
On occasion, your timepiece may need to return to Switzerland for specialised attention. Avstev prides itself on a high level of after sales customer service, and should delays arise we will always endeavour to communicate this to the client in a timely manner.
Should you wish to inquire further about our servicing options, please feel free to contact us.
- To ensure reliable performance your watch should be serviced at least every three years.
- When not being worn, keep your watch in a cool dry place.
- Batteries should last for up to three years (from time of assembly). If your watch needs a new battery please attend to this immediately as dead cells can harm the movement.
- A water resistant model should have its seals checked at least every 2 years, and annually if the watch is worn whilst swimming to ensure its water resistance. We do not recommend bathing, showers or saunas while wearing your timepiece.
- If your watch has a leather strap do not wear it too tightly fastened or expose it to water, unless the strap is water resistant.
- Avoid subjecting your watch to rapid changes in temperature.