This evolution of the freelancer automatic collection is a new interpretation of the form watch, that elegantly transcends convention. This model has been reimagined for the modern individual, fusing a cushion-shaped design with signature brand details that radiate contemporary sophistication.
Housed in a 40 x 40 mm square case with a green dial, this freelancer timepiece is equipped with an in-house movement of a 38-hour power reserve, the Calibre RW1212. The edges of the case softly arc, imbuing the initially modern design with a gentle aesthetic. The various facets, lines and curves play with light, accentuating the beauty of the stainless-steel housing.
On the gradient dial, the Swiss-made automatic movement reveals itself through an open worked bridge. The Calibre RW1212 and the W-shaped oscillating weight, as a nod to the RAYMOND WEIL brand, can be admired through the exhibition case back.
Perfect balance of tradition and modernity, the freelancer automatic collection showcases RAYMOND WEIL’s unwavering dedication to craftsmanship and artistic expression.
With a rich tradition of creative form watches for almost 50 years, RAYMOND WEIL has continuedly pushed the boundaries of design expression with collections such as Don Giovanni or Shine. Because breaking free from rules is in the brand’s DNA, these freelancer additions acknowledge this legacy of innovative design propositions while embracing the needs and desires of today’s discerning wearers.
|Type||Swiss Automatic Movement|
|Power Reserve||38 Hours|
|Frequency||4 Hz (28,800 vph)|
|Diameter||40mm x 40mm|
|Water Resistance||100m / 330ft|
|Crystal||Sapphire crystal with dual-sided anti-reflective coating|
|Dial Colour||Gradient green dial and large opening at 6 o’clock, hands and indexes enhanced with white Super-Luminova®|
|Material||Genuine calf leather|
|Clasp||Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system|
- AVSTEV will provide you with tracking details from our agent courier for the delivery of your Online Order after it has been dispatched.
- AVSTEV will NOT deliver to PO Box addresses.
- The price you pay is final. You will not incur any additional charges such as taxes.
- AVSTEV bears no responsibility for any delays in delivery.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and if for any reason you are not satisfied we will gladly accept your return within 7 days of receipt of the original merchandise.
If there is a discrepancy in your order, please retain all documentation and packaging and contact us immediately by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: a return authorisation must be initiated within 7 days of receiving the merchandise and product returned within 7 days of the return authorization.
- Additionally, all products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, and tags in place.
- If goods returned are not in 100% condition we reserve the right not to refund the item.
- AVSTEV will not accept any returns if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 7 day return authorization has passed.
All returns will be subjected to strict quality control by AVSTEV to ensure that the returned products satisfy the return requirements.
- Returns of AVSTEV products that are not in compliance with the conditions and timeframes set forth may be rejected by AVSTEV and will be sent back to the Customer or Gift Recipient.
- Individual items valued at AUD 5,000.00 and above are considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Where you claim there is a fault or defect for any product purchased and delivered to you pursuant to an Online Order, AVSTEV will arrange for an appropriate and relevant watch brand service representative to determine the alleged fault or defect upon the return of the product to us.
AVSTEV reserves its right to either:
(i) replace the product for the exact model and arrange delivery to you; or
(ii) have the faulty or defective product restored and delivered to you.
- Where AVSTEV agrees to provide you with a refund, we reserve the right to refund to you the amount less any commission already paid to the relevant financial institution managing the transaction including, but not limited to, your credit card provider, ZIP Pay, ZIP Money.
With secure signature on delivery
Hassle Free Returns
For your peace of mind
Guaranteed service and support
Enquire about Raymond Weil Freelancer 2790-STC-52051