Capable of displaying the prevailing hour in 24 time zones at the same time, the freelancer GMT Worldtimer is 40.5mm in diameter and has a thickness of 9.7mm. The dial of the watch is equipped with a rotating track, marked with one prominent city for each time zone. The city disc sits adjacent a 24-hour scale, indicating the relevant hour in the location shown and whether it is day/night. Barrel-shaped hour and minute hands indicate the ‘local time’. Turning the crown at 4 o’clock, marked with a world map symbol on its flank, allows the wearer to position the local city at noon, thereby displaying the current hour in the remaining 23 time zones. In addition to the rotating city disc, a black GMT hand, featuring a prominent triangular red and white tip, indicates the prevailing hour at home.
The timepiece is paired with a stainless steel case coated with black DLC and incorporates gradient dial tones. The hands and indexes are treated with Super-LumiNova®, emitting a blue or green glow depending on their functional role. The Calibre RW3230, a Swiss automatic movement with a power reserve of 50 hours, is located at the heart of the freelancer GMT Worldtimer. The oscillating mass is embellished with Côtes de Genève motif.
The freelancer GMT Worldtimer comes supplied on a colour-coordinated calf leather strap with tone-on-tone stitching and a folding clasp, featuring a double push-security system.
|Type||Swiss Automatic Movement|
|Power Reserve||50 Hours|
|Frequency||4 Hz (28,800 vph)|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Black DLC Coating|
|Water Resistance||100m / 330ft|
|Crystal||Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal|
2pm with RW monogram
4pm with World map and Swiss federal cross symbols
|Material||Genuine Calf Leather|
|Clasp||Stainless steel folding clasp with black PVD coating and double push-security system|
- AVSTEV will provide you with tracking details from our agent courier for the delivery of your Online Order after it has been dispatched.
- AVSTEV will NOT deliver to PO Box addresses.
- The price you pay is final. You will not incur any additional charges such as taxes.
- AVSTEV bears no responsibility for any delays in delivery.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and if for any reason you are not satisfied we will gladly accept your return within 7 days of receipt of the original merchandise.
If there is a discrepancy in your order, please retain all documentation and packaging and contact us immediately by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: a return authorisation must be initiated within 7 days of receiving the merchandise and product returned within 7 days of the return authorization.
- Additionally, all products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, and tags in place.
- If goods returned are not in 100% condition we reserve the right not to refund the item.
- AVSTEV will not accept any returns if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 7 day return authorization has passed.
All returns will be subjected to strict quality control by AVSTEV to ensure that the returned products satisfy the return requirements.
- Returns of AVSTEV products that are not in compliance with the conditions and timeframes set forth may be rejected by AVSTEV and will be sent back to the Customer or Gift Recipient.
- Individual items valued at AUD 5,000.00 and above are considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Where you claim there is a fault or defect for any product purchased and delivered to you pursuant to an Online Order, AVSTEV will arrange for an appropriate and relevant watch brand service representative to determine the alleged fault or defect upon the return of the product to us.
AVSTEV reserves its right to either:
(i) replace the product for the exact model and arrange delivery to you; or
(ii) have the faulty or defective product restored and delivered to you.
- Where AVSTEV agrees to provide you with a refund, we reserve the right to refund to you the amount less any commission already paid to the relevant financial institution managing the transaction including, but not limited to, your credit card provider, ZIP Pay, ZIP Money.
With secure signature on delivery
Hassle Free Returns
For your peace of mind
Guaranteed service and support
Enquire about Raymond Weil Freelancer GMT Worldtimer 2765-BKC-20001