Equipped with a 40.5mm case and endowed with a slender profile that confers a superb ergonomic wrist-fit, the freelancer GMT proves an ideal travel companion.
Capable of displaying the prevailing hour in 24 time zones at the same time, the freelancer GMT is 40.5mm in diameter and has a thickness of 9.7mm. The case features two angled crowns: the upper crown at 2 o’clock serves to wind the barrel and adjust the various time indications, while the crown at 4 o’clock, sporting the Swiss flag on its flank, adjusts the GMT hand.
The use of progressive shades of blue in the dial makes this watch a bewitching composition. At the base of it, just above 6 o’clock, a rectangular aperture reveals the date. Presented in white numerals sat atop a blue disc, the colour of the date disc matches the dial, upholding horological etiquette. A 24-hour track is presented on the dial flange and is used in conjunction with the GMT hand to indicate whether the ‘home time’ is day or night. Nocturnal hours are expressed using white numerals set against a blue background, while daytime hours are shown in blue against a white backdrop. A crescent shaped moon denotes the midnight hour. Barrel shaped hour and minute hands collaborate with applied indexes, denoting the ‘local time’. A darkly attired GMT hand, endowed with a prominent triangular red and white tip, succinctly displays the hour at home. A slender silver-toned central sweep seconds hand, fitted with a highly legible lollipop, completes the suite of hands displayed. Both the hands and indexes are treated with Super-LumiNova®, ensuring readability even in dim light.
Located at the heart of the freelancer GMT is the new Calibre RW3230, a Swiss automatic movement with a power reserve of 50 hours. Measuring just 4.1mm in height, its slender profile contributes to the model’s elegant appearance. The movement’s main plate is adorned with perlage, the barrel cover is snailed and the automatic device bridge and oscillating mass are embellished with Côtes de Genève motif.
|Type||Swiss Automatic Movement|
|Power Reserve||50 Hours|
|Frequency||4 Hz (28,800 vph)|
|Water Resistance||100m / 330ft|
|Crystal||Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal|
2pm with RW monogram
4pm with World map and Swiss federal cross symbols
|Dial Colour||Gradient Blue|
|Material||Genuine Calf Leather|
|Clasp||Stainless steel folding clasp with black PVD coating and double push-security system|
- AVSTEV will provide you with tracking details from our agent courier for the delivery of your Online Order after it has been dispatched.
- AVSTEV will NOT deliver to PO Box addresses.
- The price you pay is final. You will not incur any additional charges such as taxes.
- AVSTEV bears no responsibility for any delays in delivery.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and if for any reason you are not satisfied we will gladly accept your return within 7 days of receipt of the original merchandise.
If there is a discrepancy in your order, please retain all documentation and packaging and contact us immediately by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: a return authorisation must be initiated within 7 days of receiving the merchandise and product returned within 7 days of the return authorization.
- Additionally, all products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, and tags in place.
- If goods returned are not in 100% condition we reserve the right not to refund the item.
- AVSTEV will not accept any returns if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 7 day return authorization has passed.
All returns will be subjected to strict quality control by AVSTEV to ensure that the returned products satisfy the return requirements.
- Returns of AVSTEV products that are not in compliance with the conditions and timeframes set forth may be rejected by AVSTEV and will be sent back to the Customer or Gift Recipient.
- Individual items valued at AUD 5,000.00 and above are considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Where you claim there is a fault or defect for any product purchased and delivered to you pursuant to an Online Order, AVSTEV will arrange for an appropriate and relevant watch brand service representative to determine the alleged fault or defect upon the return of the product to us.
AVSTEV reserves its right to either:
(i) replace the product for the exact model and arrange delivery to you; or
(ii) have the faulty or defective product restored and delivered to you.
- Where AVSTEV agrees to provide you with a refund, we reserve the right to refund to you the amount less any commission already paid to the relevant financial institution managing the transaction including, but not limited to, your credit card provider, ZIP Pay, ZIP Money.
With secure signature on delivery
Hassle Free Returns
For your peace of mind
Guaranteed service and support
Enquire about Raymond Weil Freelancer GMT 2761-STC-50001